PRESIDENTS CUP & CHAMPIONSHIP

Alliance members,
After speaking with Chris Cole from Beamish GC and looking at the forecast over the next 36 hours I have took the decision to CANCEL tomorrows event.
I apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause , however I think ! you will thank me when you wake up in the morning.
The next event is at Consett on Wednesday 26th June. ( Please get in touch if you wish to play)
The Championship /Presidents Cup will be played at another event later in the season.
Thank you..
Jeff Shield.